stomach health (ulcers and acidity)

Home Forum Discuss and Talk Alternative Medicine stomach health (ulcers and acidity)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Fulbright fulbright 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    AlexGavs
    AlexGavs

increase your exercise to very intense (like fast running, fast boxing, depending on your current health, make yourself go as breathless as possible) and then combine it with higher beef and chicken intake (but dont eat to gain weight), this method alone often helps people without even needing treatment with acupuncture

Vanio
    Vanio

Hi everyone,

i am just wondering if acupuncture can help with stomach ulcers and acidity problems. or do i just take a zantac and be done with it?

Abie
    Abie
    Participant

yes they can be fixed. but if you know you have increased acidity, then take zantec, but most people dont have increased acidty, they just are so tightened up from anxiety (or insulin problem causing tightness) that the stomach squeezes the acidity upwards.

either way, acupuncture can help. always needs to be the right acupuncturist, as not all acupuncturists know or specialize in everything.

ClaudeNix
    ClaudeNix
    Participant

indeed it can help. i had a problem and my acupuncturist told me to increase my meat intake, and reduce carbs and sugars. the eat absorbs the acidity as that is what acid is used to digest meat, and also repairs the ulcers.

Fulbright
    fulbright

you can also be eating too many carbs/sugar also… and yes acupuncture can help with this

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.