changing body’s mode into alkaline with acupuncture?

Home Forum Discuss and Talk Alternative Medicine changing body’s mode into alkaline with acupuncture?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Admin Z 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Amy93
    Amy93
    Participant

I heard a lot about how alkaline body state is healthier, and was wondering if acupuncture can help towards reaching this state?

Abie
    Abie
    Participant

I heard that too, but not sure if this is done or understood. i always was interested how acupuncture can help upgrade the body rather than just cure or help cure diseases and pains.

EngNee
    engNee

indeed you can, but not necessary, and you don’t need to think in terms of western science (acidity and alkaline) to change the body, although i guess that is fine too.

Mazin
    mazin
    Participant

depends on the acupuncturist and the system they practice, as always… each acupuncturist can have their own skillset, and speciality and this is not always understood in terms of western medicine..but it can be understood if someone studies them in that way…and see what points will affect the body’s acidity and alkaline states.

personally i don’t think you need to combine alkaline/acidity concept into acupuncture, although you can, and see what results. as this is just one concept of health, not an ultimate health thing however, as alkaline state can also be damaging, and it is more about the balance of these two states is what brings a healthy person.

Admin
    Z
    Keymaster

the alkaline and acidity concept is just one view of health measurement, but it is not a complete view in itself, just like the other commenter said.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.