Can acupuncture help with infertility?

Home Forum Discuss and Talk Alternative Medicine Can acupuncture help with infertility?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Rehtse rehtse 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rehtse
    rehtse

Does anyone know if this helps with infertility? any experiences? and what kind of problems within infertility?

Abie
    Abie
    Participant

Depends on the acupuncturist and their specialty as to how much depth they can go into this, as some don’t know enough, and some know a lot.

but short answer is yes it can treat infertility.

Admin
    Z
    Keymaster

Indeed it can, but each case is different and diagnosis needs to be done before anyone can give you a concrete individual level answer.

Rehtse
    rehtse

Thanks, but how do i know what is a good acupuncturist for this? I know to check reviews, but these aren’t always accurate.

Admin
    Z
    Keymaster

You can know in several ways, by visiting for consultation, reviews, and looking for ones that are specializing in fertility treatment rather than doing all things (although no way is absolute until you actually try the treatments and see how it goes).

Rehtse
    rehtse

okay thank you for getting back to me. yes i agree, i will check for known ones that are popular with similar treatments.

appreciate the help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.