bowel movement very difficult please help

Home Forum Discuss and Talk Alternative Medicine bowel movement very difficult please help

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Dracossumo dracossumo 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dracossumo
    dracossumo
    Participant

This has been bothering me a lot. I am 29 years old and need help. Not sure what information i need to give to ask for help, so please let me know so I can answer.

Abie
    Abie
    Participant

What symptoms? do you feel like going to the bathroom and cant go, or try to go and cant go? if that makes sense..

Dracossumo
    dracossumo
    Participant

Not really, i feel like enough is just not coming out. sorry i didnt see the reply earlier.

Admin
    Z
    Keymaster

in that case you are unlikely constipated. constipation is when you feel you really have to go but when you try you cant.

hope that makes sense

AgenSiz
    AgenSiz
    Participant

have you tried any exercised and movement to help this? often movement helps, as we are not designed to stay still. Scientists have even confirmed that the human body is a weird design, and starts oxidation process when sitting just for 20 minutes.

Dracossumo
    dracossumo
    Participant

Yes I have done exercises and it seems to be helping. I guess I was also stressed from a lot of work related stuff. Going to focus on a healthier view of life now. I mean, meditation etc to help me see things differently.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.