Whats the best type of massage?

Home Forum Discuss and Talk Alternative Medicine Whats the best type of massage?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Admin Z 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gale
    Gale

What is the best kind of massage to go for to improve circulation throughout the body and loosen deep hardening of muscles from stress?
    I feel like the standard massages I can get locally don’t nearly go deep enough or have enough weight to break down those areas.

DocSteve
    DocSteve

Not to point out the obvious but it does very much depend on the individual and probably much less on the style. 1’ve had some great thai massages from a small woman, but she knew how to maneuver her weight and my own to get all the right areas. I’ve also had pretty poor thai massages.

Halls of Justice
    Halls of Justice
    Participant

If youre feeling real tight then, don’t fully remember the name but, its the one they walk on your back? It is usually enough weight even if they are small lol

Did you end up getting one done from anywhere for that matter?

Admin
    Z
    Keymaster

Just go for any general back massage, it will help open up if done regularly. and try various ones to find the one that suits you – that’s honestly the best way, because its very hard to find a good one without experiencing it

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.