What are the best quality acupuncture needles from your experience?

Home Forum Discuss and Talk Alternative Medicine What are the best quality acupuncture needles from your experience?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Admin Z 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Danny
    Danny

I have been looking around, and there are TONS of brands of acupuncture needles. What type of needles do you guys use, or do you know they use, for Daoist styles of acupuncture?

Zuzana
    zuzana
    Participant

Probably dongbang needles i would say.

Karrotcake
    karrotcake
    Participant

yeah lol ive had the same problem but when I visit JCM regularly because of their acupuncture journals and their most popular brand are also dongbang.

Amy93
    Amy93
    Participant

i buy from jcm, they also have dbc needles which are pretty good:

https://www.jcm.co.uk/acupuncture-shop/acupuncture-needles/natural-detox-needles/dong-bang-db102-spring-handle-without-tube-100pcs.html

the ones in the link is the exact one i get. best quality in my opinion.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Amy93 Amy93.
    Admin
    Z
    Keymaster

Yes i also use DBC needles made in Korea (not china). Chinese ones are okay, but in my experience they sometimes have bad needles which aren’t sharpened so i have to throw those away. the korean ones always are good quality needles.

Amy93
    Amy93
    Participant

JBC all the way huh!

Admin
    Z
    Keymaster

i tend to go towards any of the korean brands, as they have better quality control. china has everything so it is hard to find something good, unless you know – they have good quality and really poor quality, so that’s why i choose to go the korean route.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.