Taoist Soap Help – Anyone used it? Reviews? or expert opinon?

Home Forum Discuss and Talk Alternative Medicine Taoist Soap Help – Anyone used it? Reviews? or expert opinon?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 47 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Emerson Emerson 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Admin
    Z
    Keymaster

it’s a standard thing to do now, but should focus on a holistic way to resolve any health condition. So yes, the soap is great, but then are you doing enough of other things to help resolve the condition? that’s the question everyone should ask themselves.

Danny
    Danny

Guys, i think this soap is probably more under-rated than I thought. I was doing a routine for hair loss for my patient, where everything theoritically was correct for treatment, but was not getting results – after adding the taoist soap, my patient called me after 2 weeks and something, saying their hair is thicker and seems fuller.

I first thought it was related to change of hair product and causing a slight change in hair texture where some poeple think its hair thickening, but when my patient walked into my clinic, i was shocked.

I don’t have any before and after pictures, but the people that know me in the forum, know that I won’t just credit any product. I am amazed, and precribing the taoist soap to every patient with hair or skin conditions. will report back.

Emerson
    Emerson

I have used the taoist soap too, and still use it. Great stuff, just can’t believe the company has managed to stay away from the news. they simply are brilliant people!

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.