Taoist Soap Help – Anyone used it? Reviews? or expert opinon?

Home Forum Discuss and Talk Alternative Medicine Taoist Soap Help – Anyone used it? Reviews? or expert opinon?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 47 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Mark Mark 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Amy93
    Amy93
    Participant

Did you have a specific condition on the scalp that was diagnosed as an inflammation?

Because I don’t know how to really know if you have inflammation to even benefit from the soap. Is an itchy scalp also a sign of inflammation?

Admin
    Z
    Keymaster

I don’t know if Mark is around, but I will answer my 2 cents.

Inflammation is almost always present in the body generally. It is the excess of inflammation that harms us mostly, and chronic inflammation.

Inflammation is also not necessarily hot or cold, or reddish in appearance when talking about scalp and hair loss. it is sometimes undetectable with the naked eye nor feelable (if that makes sense).

I know we commonly use the word to describe reddening, but this is not what they mean in the true definition of inflammation.

RobertosMi
    RobertosMi

Just wanted to say that I also bought this soap, and am starting to use it now.

found this forum from a google search and thought i would add a few good points about the company as they have helped me deal with my issue very fully, before and after sales.

Soap feels nice to use for a few seconds as instructions tell me to do. I will report more if anything happens or if I don’t get results.

Alaskina
    Alaskina
    Participant

I also used the soap recently and find it brilliant for my acne problem. I only need to use it 3 times a week on average.. the rest of the time I wash my face with cold clean water several times a day.

I haven’t used it on the scalp so cant say anything about that. I don’t really care for hair that much, just want good skin

Mark
    Mark
    Participant

i like using the soap with my skin. i am still using this and really do like it. i use it everyday not 3 times a week. i dont apply that much as im always in a hurry for my work and it somehow works out better when i do that

Admin
    Z
    Keymaster

thanks for the update @Mark

Agepopoulp
    Agepopoulp
    Participant

has anyone had a parcel delayed from them before? I ordered a few days ago, and still haven’t got my parcel. I know it can sometimes take time, but I am really excited about this!!

Mark
    Mark
    Participant

It can sometimes take a couple days longer from my experience. i kno man, i am always impatient about my deliveries, its like some kind of addiction when shopping online lol

Agepopoulp
    Agepopoulp
    Participant

yeah same here!!! I have like 10 deliveries for this coming week, can’t wait!

Amy93
    Amy93
    Participant

ahem ahem… 10 deliveries? somebody’s rich.. i am happy when i just get one large parcel coming, usually of shoes ;)

Mark
    Mark
    Participant

wait, you ordered 10x Taoist soap’s that you are waiting on? wow neat bro, i wish I could order that many in one go lol

Agepopoulp
    Agepopoulp
    Participant

no way! i just mean total deliveries, i ordered 3 soaps though, getting one for someone as a present. I order a lot from ebay actually, so not really spending that much

JessieChib
    JessieChib
    Participant

Hello, I have used the soap for a month, and it’s been good so far, first week i didnt feel anything, but after that, i couldn’t find hair falling in bed and shower in the morning. i emailed support and they helped me with more questions i had about the diet to be on for helping it, and was told anti-inflammatory diets are best, which they said was the protein diet (lean meats with spinach and kale). my question is, has anyone been on this diet and seen better results with hair growth?

Admin
    Z
    Keymaster

yes i have personally seen results from the protein diet doing that. it is a very powerful diet, especially for today’s time when people eat way too much sugar, and its somehow the norm…

WAlaskina
    wAlaskina

after suffering from really fast falling hair loss, and only increasing in speeds, i started using the taoist soap, and I’ve used the Taoist soap for 3 weeks now, and can say that it seems to have stopped further hair loss altogether. It’s been a few days and my hair seems like it’s staying strong. i only applied it to the scalp for a minute and washed away and used a scent free shampoo (very basic type) to cleaning the rest of the hair.

I am surprised this soap is not in boots or asda pharmacy, as it should be available to everyone. glad to see eastern medical community supports them however.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.