Taoist Soap Help – Anyone used it? Reviews? or expert opinon?

Home Forum Discuss and Talk Alternative Medicine Taoist Soap Help – Anyone used it? Reviews? or expert opinon?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 45 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by Admin Z 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Amy93
    Amy93
    Participant

came across this forum from a google search and wanted to say that i have been using the taoist soap for years and love it. people often complain about the price but they don’t understand that this is a product that works, compared to other products that do nothing…. they do get delivery delays at times…but this is because they get out of stock and they always handle it well at least for me. their support is brilliant and godsent because i have never heard such accurate information on naturally helping the body help your hair and skin.

Gabrielle1980
    Gabrielle1980
    Participant

They look like they know what they are talking about. I emailed their support and they replied very quickly.

The support team is very knowledgable so this is a great sign and how they explained inflammation is better than what I have learnt in Med school!

I think perhaps using the Taoist soap along with other things, like how their support explained, limiting sugars, will help get you real results if you are using it for hair growth.

Henry
    Henry
    Participant

Thanks for talking about this, I will give them a try and get back to everyone with a review. They look promising. Ive emailed them with a few questions just now and waiting for a reply.

Amy93
    Amy93
    Participant

@henry what are you going to use it for? just general purpose or skin or scalp?

Henry
    Henry
    Participant

For skin and scalp. Mainly scalp as I get redness there. Emailed the taoist soap people and they told me some things to do to help the situation and it’s already reduced it.

Amy93
    Amy93
    Participant

you should stop eating sugars if you have inflammtion. thats what their support told me, and then i realized that it was common sense to do that as sugars feed inflammation.

Henry
    Henry
    Participant

@amy93 that’s exactly it and I totally agree!

The sugar feeds inflammation and it doesn’t help if you have a lot of it when trying to reduce inflammation and hair falling.

Admin
    Z
    Keymaster

@henry

you can still suffer from inflammation even if you have very little sugar, although the effects of inflammation are greatly reduced, and staying on such a diet will resolve inflammation problems permanently, you still should work on emotional health as well.

Quie
    Quie Bian
    Participant

I read something recently about how processed/sugary foods can cause glycation where the sugar binds to the proteins in your body and this basically a big contributor to ageing and inflammation. Apparently this is also in baby food.
    So yeah no doubt, sugar feeds inflammation in more than one way!

Gabrielle1980
    Gabrielle1980
    Participant

I ended up buying the Taoist soap too btw. It’s actually not a bad soap. I don’t have a requirement for it (any hair or skin condition) but I wanted to see how it goes with my skin type. So far so good. Smells lovely too!

Mark
    Mark
    Participant

well guys, i have been using this soap for a while, and can definately say this is one of the best products i have tried. i have new hair coming now, and all the itchy scalp has gone. had to learn to use it properly tho, as too much of it can cause an itchy scalp too lol but found the right balance thanks to their support team

CHRISSY
    CHRISSY
    Participant

I was skeptical at first, but after reading so much about it, i realized that inflammation and lack of circulation are enemies, and it depends on so many factors, but this soap does wonders in supporting this. I do use it regularly, like 2 times a week, and apply only with a fingertip on the top of the head. this helps keep the scalp clean and inflammation free.
    if you have thicker scalp, it may help to use a vinegar rinse (get oraganic vinegar and dilute in water) on the scalp and hair, and leave for 20 minutes or so, this helps breaking down the dead cells and helps the scalp breathe better.

Admin
    Z
    Keymaster

its worth mentioning that you cannot rely on one product for a solution such as hair growth. it should be part of a regime.

as im sure there is a certain percentage of people this won’t work on as well as some others. so a regime is important (list of things you do and take).

Danny
    Danny

btw what is the websites most of you guys buy this from?

Henry
    Henry
    Participant

from handmadesoapuk.org or taoistsoap.com

these are the only two i know of that sell the genuine one.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.