Taoist Soap Help – Anyone used it? Reviews? or expert opinon?

Home Forum Discuss and Talk Alternative Medicine Taoist Soap Help – Anyone used it? Reviews? or expert opinon?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 45 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by Admin Z 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Mark
    Mark
    Participant

hey guys,

was looking into natural products for my scalp and skin and came across the Taoist soap for skin and hair. they have been around for a while and was wondering what everyone thought about them?

they have great reviews online, and was wondering if the professional acupuncture community also thinks good of this type of product for taking care of inflammation and hair loss problems.

Let me know as I am thinking about buying it.

Admin
    Z
    Keymaster

They are a known company and the soap is actually very effective in tackling inflammation related conditions like hair loss and skin problems. but like all products (natural or otherwise) you need to test it on your skin and scalp before fully applying.

and like all products, one should not solely rely on just one method of resolving conditions like inflammation or hair loss – these conditions are resolved better when it is combined with everything you know about hair loss. for example, if you use the soap, then also work on improving your diet – too much sugar carbs and fats always work against the hair growth and imbalanced hormones, this also causes inflammation, so stopping or reducing these foods is best.

please note, the taoist soap should be applied in very small amounts – many people always make the mistake of applying too much, and this is the worst thing you can do – apply very tiny, just a rub, then apply on affected area, and leave for a minute or two.

i would surely buy it, i have some bars in my storage personally.

Mark
    Mark
    Participant

oh awesome! thanks for the fast reply. this sounds good. i know i have read that people using it too much is also not a good thing.

i will wait for what others say but i am def convinced.

Danny
    Danny

i think a couple of people on the forum use the Taoist soap, but be careful and buy from the official sites, http://www.Taoistsoap.com and Handmadesoapuk.com as there is a replica being sold online and being called the Taoist soap.

Admin
    Z
    Keymaster

it does help stop inflammation, but if you keep eating a lot of sugars, which is “food” for inflammation, then its not that great. kind of like exercising all day everyday, and eating more calories than you need.

and if your water supply is filtered and made into soft water, it will be harder to use the soap, as it is hard to activate the ingredients in the taoist soap by soft water.

Danny
    Danny

i didn’t know that about the supply of water changing it. thats really cool to know.

James Ali
    James Ali
    Participant

yes i have this soap and use this as a ritual of great skin. i used to have a lot of spots and after i started using it, it completely stopped all spots and even the acne marks that are left behind are gone. totally awesome product. i don’t know the ingredients but whatever it is, it works. it seems very pricey but it lasts a long time and is worth every penny because it actually does what it says.

Danny
    Danny

hey James, did you know the reason for your acne? would be good to know that too so others know what kind of acne it helped with.

Karrotcake
    karrotcake
    Participant

They do seem to be getting popular these days! Yeah the reviews definitely make it seem like they are doing something right, I also tried it several months back cos I had this weird condition on my scalp.
    Soothed it right down thankfully :)

What are you getting it for? From what I remember it can be for the skin too. I am new here and to acupuncture too so I cant really comment in tht respect.

James Ali
    James Ali
    Participant

it was hormonal acne. i changed my diet which helped (caveman diet) but when i used the Taoist soap it fully cleared up everything even if i ate junk food.

Mark
    Mark
    Participant

my skin doctor told me i have scalp inflammation and to try out if the taoist soap works. but i wasnt sure so i thought id ask here. i just want to make sure what people think on this forum as I highly respect everyone here, have been lurking here for a while and reading the comments being posted but only recently started participating.

Danny
    Danny

was about to say the poster of the topic disappeared =P hehe

Anna
    Anna K
    Participant

wow! Its great to see so many people here now!
    I’ve never actually tried that soap before but at the moment I just use a daily cleanser and moisturiser. I’m reluctant to try anything new especially if this is strong because my skin dries and breaksout very easily :(

Has anyone had any bad reactions of this stuff?

Danny
    Danny

not heard of bad reactions, but if you use too much of it, then its not a good thing. its not a strong soap in the sense it will deplate your skin, its strong in the sense it works and does what it says it does.

Sultan
    sultan
    Keymaster

Nope, no adverse reactions for me…I just avoid putting a wad of lather which I accidentally did once – now I’m usually careful :3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.