Share your experience

Home Forum Discuss and Talk Alternative Medicine Share your experience

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Sultan sultan 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sultan
    sultan
    Keymaster

The purpose of this thread is mainly to share why what you are currently are doing, how you got into acupuncture, how much experience you have and your future goals regarding alternative medicine.
    Are you taking it up as a hobby or are you a practitioner/student?

Share your story, it might help others who are in a similar position and allow everyone to get to know each other! :)

I guess I’ll get started: I am currently in my final year of university doing Economics but have been studying acupuncture on and off for a year or so. I plan to devote most my time to it after graduating and hopefully becoming the best practitioner and healer I can be.

Mark
    Mark
    Participant

Well I am just studying it so I can help my family as the NHS system in the UK is falling apart slowly and is not useful in really treating a lot of things.

I am a patient as much as a practitioner wannabe because I want to learn about health and healing but also want to take care of my family.

Quie
    Quie Bian
    Participant

I’ve been studying and practising acupuncture and herbology for 3 years now. I also actually graduated with an accounting degree but changed course slightly.
    I treat part-time alongside with my main office job but I hope to eventually make a living solely from treatments.

I’ve read a bit about UK politics, I am sure your health system is still better than ours in the US. Doesn’t the NHS have an alternative medicine section or anything?

Danny
    Danny

i am just a midway guy, i like acupuncture and just am here to learn about it. I feel like a patient as well as someone learning about it.

Anna
    Anna K
    Participant

High School teacher here! Getting quite into acupuncture and had a few questions and my friend told me this a good place to start :)

Amina
    amina
    Participant

hi, I’m a third year med student in the UK who got into acupuncture and eastern healing practices in my first year through a friend of mine. I’m just here to learn a little and hopefully find a way to become a better healer through it all ^_^

Sultan
    sultan
    Keymaster

Cool, thanks for sharing everyone, looks like we are getting some new people on here :)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.