pros and con of taoist soap?

Home Forum Discuss and Talk Alternative Medicine pros and con of taoist soap?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Amina amina 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AgenSiz
    AgenSiz
    Participant

Hi guys,

just wanted to ask what the pros and cons are of taoist soap? I was reccomended it by my acupuncture doctor, and wanted to see if it actually is helpful for my condition (inflammation in the scalp and thinning hair).

Thanks

Admin
    Z
    Keymaster

Taoist soap is used for inflammation on the scalp as well as thinning hair, but thinning hair is a complex problem. The soap will help, but you need to make sure your sugar intake is low to zero, as inflammation feeds from sugar, when thats done, the localized inflammation can be taken care of taoist soap.

the only con for it is probably getting out of stock very often. but just keep your collagen intake high, and exercise enough with scalp massage (i hope your acupuncturist also told you these) to get the best results with the soap.

Amina
    amina
    Participant

It’s very helpful, i have given it to some patients and they all love it. its helped control their hair condition. No cons to report so far.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.