OMG Guys, they are giving away Free Taoist Soap Bars!

Home Forum Discuss and Talk Alternative Medicine OMG Guys, they are giving away Free Taoist Soap Bars!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Danny Danny 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Steve
    steve williams
    Participant

Sorry don’t mean to sound like I am spamming, but I know there are a lot of healers on this forum that could do with some freebies that will help with their patients especially for things like anti-inflammatory products like the Taoist soap.

Watch this video, they are giving away free taoist soaps to just about anyone!

Mark
    Mark
    Participant

sounds like a powerful way to get attention, as this is one of the most expensive soaps that are out there. but then again, not any soaps can say they can stop inflammation the way the taoist soap can so…

Amy93
    Amy93
    Participant

i remember some other company did a promotion and gave away 2 of the taoist soaps for something. I thought they would stop doing it for some reason

Admin
    Z
    Keymaster

its not the Taoist soap company that did it anyway, it was another company that bought the soaps and gave it away for promotion of their own services.

i asked my patients to get this so let’s see if i see any familiar names on the youtube video hehe

Lexi
    Lexi
    Participant

EEEP! :D
    I bought my first bar after reading the thread here and doing some research on it. I think the giveaway is still goingg on so I’m not too late – Thank youuuuu :)

Gabrielle1980
    Gabrielle1980
    Participant

It’s not the company that’s doing it it seems. They didn’t announce a date but there aren’t many comments yet either so good chance of winning one!

Lukee
    lukee
    Participant

Hi I was just wondering if anyone has ordered the taoistsoap from handmade soap.org as I have ordered a bar but still not received it yet and had no response from emailing them getting myself thinking it won’t come do any help appreciated thanks

Gabrielle1980
    Gabrielle1980
    Participant

Says on their site that emails response for this month will be slightly delayed due to a lot of emails being sent. I would just wait a bit, they sell out often. So it’s probably that.

Lukee
    lukee
    Participant

Oh does it I can’t see that on there website what page was it on?

Sultan
    sultan
    Keymaster

@lukee although I haven’t seen that page, I wouldn’t worry; mine did take its time but it got here eventually :)

Danny
    Danny

they might have removed it now, but sultan is right, it does arrive eventually.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.