Needling techniques in acupuncture

Home Forum Discuss and Talk Alternative Medicine Needling techniques in acupuncture

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Aadca8kryshep Aadca8kryshep 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Aadca8kryshep
    Aadca8kryshep
    Participant

Are there always just one needling techniques in acupuncture in england and USA? I’ve only seen them use pipets being used, but in the neijing, i’ve read there are many methods and that it is one of the most important things when it comes to needling patients.

Abie
    Abie
    Participant

Yes usually modern western world has that as a start, but there are acupuncturists that use other needling techniques. Hope this helps.

Oryxefy
    oryxefy
    Participant

Yes neijing is right and above the teachings of normal acupuncture. it needs to be studied properly to see what they are teaching in those ancient books.

Rebeccaneer
    Rebeccaneer
    Participant

There are hand needling methods in London, just depends on who you go to and what system they practice.

Admin
    Z
    Keymaster

I personally use neijing methods and some daoist methods which are implied in the neijing.

Aadca8kryshep
    Aadca8kryshep
    Participant

Wow thanks for the detailed replies, i love the passion in this forum. I will continue my studies then in it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.