Intense feeling during treatment

Home Forum Discuss and Talk Alternative Medicine Intense feeling during treatment

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Benjah benjah 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Cuyler
    Cuyler

I started some acupuncture treatment with this seemingly skilled acupuncturist for fertility related issues. During the treatment, I started feeling a tingling in my stomach and sensations similar to an orgasm without any kind of sexual feelings or muscle tensions.

It was actually overwhelming but it is such a strange experience. Can anyone here shed some light on what’s happening? The acupuncturist happens to be a relative so I didn’t want to bring it up with them in case they thoughts something else. I have another appointment next week, how should approach this? (I’m female btw)

Dantien
    Dantien

Experiences can differ for the individual but it isn’t uncommon to experience what you described either. It can mean there was some type of blockage which is clearing and usually a good sign.

But I can’t say for certain since you acupuncturist has diagnosed you. Best to speak to him/her about it even if they are your relative. I’m sure they’d be professional about it and know what kind of symptoms you would expect.

Cuyler
    Cuyler

Thanks @Dantien, that does give me some clarity. I should treat the situation as I’d do with any other medical professional.

Benjah
    benjah
    Participant

Ah cool, out of interest, where abouts do you live? For any kind of positive physical change to occur is a sign of a decent acupuncturist.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.