Immortal's Oil review

Home Forum Discuss and Talk Alternative Medicine Immortal's Oil review

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Amy93 Amy93 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Danny
    Danny

I have been using the immortal’s oil and it has been one of the best ways to help with scalp and hair problems. I have tried everything out there from pharmacutical products for inflammation to natural oils that i heard of, essential oils and everything inbetween, but this has already given results of regrowth in not even 2 weeks!!!!

I know it sounds crazy, and I don’t normally leave feedback like this, but i thought it was a good thing to share if anyone is suffering from such problems. It also keeps moisture in the skin and renews the skin (very small amount should be used).

Has anyone else used this? and what are your reseults for it?

Steve
    steve williams
    Participant

im not surprised at your results actually, i had the same. its the best product out there for dry skin, inflamed skin or scalp problems and regrowing hair itself in my opinion. Ive used it for a year now and it’s liquid gold.

5onlieth
    5onlieth
    Participant

i haven’t used it, but thanks for posting a review as I was just looking at it for buying and saw this thread.

Karrotcake
    karrotcake
    Participant

I read about the benefits of this oil on an ebay article once.

I don’t really need it for hair but if it actually has the anti-inflammatory properties its claimed to have then I might use it for my skin! :)

Amy93
    Amy93
    Participant

funny enough i use the immortals oil for my hair regularly. it works better than all the other oils ive tried…which are coconut oil, castor oil, jojoba oil and other oils.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.