You can just get better I would guess. that’s the main thing in almost anything. It’s just everyone always thinks they eat healthy and think nothings wrong with their diet, which is the biggest problem when it comes to using foods as medicine.
There are a lot of ways to approach this, and it greatly depends on your condition – was it naturally thin from birth? did it start getting thin after a certain age? did you have emotional trauma? or a mix of everything? do you have a hormone imbalance (many people today do)? and so many other factors – this is why till this day, they haven’t been able to invent a hair growth method for the general population, but they have developed methods when consulted one-to-one.
Thickening hair basics are as follows:
– Diet: Collagen, beef based, lots of bone soup
– Scalp massage everyday is a must 20-30 minutes
– Anti-inflammatory soap such as Taoist soap to apply on the scalp 2-3 times a week
– Fragrance free shampoo with no added essential oils or fragrances
– exercise 4-5 times a week where you get breathless
– acupuncture treatment from one of the practitioners that practice the same system as mine (as im not sure other systems can help hair growth)
– stopping eating all sugar, fat including natural fat and sugars from fruit