How does acupuncture actually work?

Home Forum Discuss and Talk Alternative Medicine How does acupuncture actually work?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Xakery Xakery 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Xakery
    Xakery
    Participant

Hello, I wanted to ask the acupuncturists in there about how they were taught on how acupuncture works, and what are its advantages and disadvantages. It really bothers me that I seen it work, but I don’t understand it and find it weird that the scientific community are not doing enough research into this field.

AgenSiz
    AgenSiz
    Participant

I would tell you how but this video explains it the best for me:

A script from what he said is as follows:

Dr. Jingduan Yang explained:

Well, actually that was happening before we start the class, a heart surgeon came to me said, “Jing, can you explain to me how acupuncture works?”

So, I said, “Well, we have three minutes before the class starts let me give a try.”

I said, “You’re a surgeon, if you look at me through your naked eyes, what do you see?”

His eyes were closed and all that. I said, “If you see me behind X-ray machine, what do you see?” He said, “I bypass everything, I see your bones.”

I said, “Okay, how about MRI machine and the CT scan, PET scan, so on and so forth, and so you’re going to see different part of me?” He said, “Yes.” How about imagine you have quantum glasses or a machine that you see everything at the quantum of that, when you look at me, what do you see?” And he paused.

I said, “You might bypass all the structures, everything you see me is my energetic existence. My organs is energetic center shining with colors and you see more comprehensive energetic network throughout me every time my heart beats, any physical function, manual function, you see is supported by the whole energetic network and on the surface of the body, they have openings like window, like doors communicating with the energy in the environment. That’s the acupuncture point.

By stimulating the point, you can regulate your energy flows, you can balance the nature of it, you can unblock the energy channels and you can actually even supplement the energy using the natural energy in the environment.

That’s how acupuncture works.

Xakery
    Xakery
    Participant

Thank you for the reply

I wondered exactly this, the energetic explanation and how it interacts with the body.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.