Eating Bison or Beef

Home Forum Discuss and Talk Alternative Medicine Eating Bison or Beef

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Admin Z 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    EricKim
    EricKim
    Participant

Right now the only meat I found a good source of is bison. But I wondered because I have know someone who is hindu and they prohibit eating beef, as it is sacred. But drinking the milk is OK…

Is bison from a taoist point of view safe? Or should I stick to salmon and tuna…for my red meat The cost is about the same.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by EricKim EricKim.
    EricKim
    EricKim
    Participant

I just checked again and my guru …very clearly states that the cow cannot be eaten…

Says I must eat something farther away from me. Like fish

What does taoist have to say about this?

Admin
    Z
    Keymaster

from a daoist healing point of view, beef is most important and most bioavailable to the human body. You can even do an experiment by buying beef collagen and another animal or plant collagen – try the plant one for 14 days, and then beef one for 14 days, you usually will notice skin and hair are better in such short amount of time.

Tune used to be great, but not anymore. too much mercury and arsenic, so it is better to stay away from this now.

To improve the body, we try to take something as close to the human body – so mammal with four limbs like a cow, which is earth element also (more than any meat) and also helps spleen problems (which in today’s time, is important to maintain and help – by exercise, nutrition like beef and so on).

on the other hand, taoists don’t follow any specific regime, it’s just what they need. if building the body, they would likely consume beef and stay on a protein diet , with spinach, and do qigong.

but if they are building meditation power, and energy flow, then they go on vegetarian diets (ideally not sugar based) for certain amounts of time, where they build up meditation capacity.

EricKim
    EricKim
    Participant

Oh I totally forgot about tuna and mercury.

Thanks for the heads up!

What you said totally lines up with what I was taught, my teacher said beef makes you smarter. And that makes sense(you saying it is human food…)

Also just to clarify I know it sounds like I said I asked “my guru”. But I was referring to sadhguru.

He is on youtube. He made a youtube video. This is what I double checked (from memory). Also, from what I generally understand hindu avoids eating beef.

I was able to eat my blood blue rare sirlion in peace after I read this.So thank you.

Admin
    Z
    Keymaster

your welcome, glad it helped you Eric

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.