dangers of vegetarian diet?

Home Forum Discuss and Talk Alternative Medicine dangers of vegetarian diet?

This topic contains 23 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Steve steve williams 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Admin
    Z
    Keymaster

you can still have the grass fed red meat. the point is to allow best absorption. and this is important to rebuild the body.

Daoists change diet according to what they are trying to achieve at that point in time. meat eating is done for building body and repair. vegetarian is done when trying to build focus and energy to an extend.

EricKim
    EricKim
    Participant

Red meat, yea I remember on Bodybuilding.com I mentioned that tons of red meat should be eaten for weight lost. And I got negged reviewed so much, “troll” I believe is what I was called. And back then, I didn’t even know what that was….

Yea grass-fed red beef is best. The only problem I have is getting fresh red meat… If I order beef no telling how long its been sitting around.There difficult to find and keep.Just milking a cow can end up with getting the milker’s face kicked off.

It really is a serious issue.At restaurants by the sea, true fish aficionados never order the fish dishes past noon because… by then the fish is too old.

EricKim
    EricKim
    Participant

But what you can do is get cat and dog. They have been domesticated for food for over 9,000 years… And were worshiped in ancient Egypt.As rice is worshipped in china as holy foods bestowed upon us by god to not starve.

Cats are some of the most powerful TCM. And is the entire reason the Tiger is almost existent.

Most people only know about the herbs of TCM. But animal medicines are equally important. This may sound crazy if your a westerner, but bear with me…

Tiger bone wine is said to be a cure many aliments. But its black market now and illegal.

Its the domestication thats makes this really worth it. IN Chinese 12 elements dog and cat are the same family element Yang. The body is yang and wood. And cats are yang and wood element.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by EricKim EricKim.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by EricKim EricKim.
    Sultan
    sultan
    Keymaster

@erickim – I guess it depends on what type of lifestyle your living. Vegetables also have a lot of toxicity from pesticides etc so I personally don’t see a difference. If you are taking antioxidents whilst building your nervous system then neither can hold you back.

Henry
    Henry
    Participant

You can pick Red meat if it’s bright red and colourful if that makes sense, then it is good quality. And if it doesn’t smell rotten, then its edible.

Yeah I know about cats, they are used strictly as medicine in some asian countries, but we can’t really talk about it that easily in western society where this is looked at abnormal. I hope that makes sense.

EricKim
    EricKim
    Participant

@Sultan So non-organic spinach would be good. Thank you for reminding me of that. I did some Qigong yesterday after I read that.

SO What I find interesting though. Is we use Tobacco as a pesticide. It was one of the first developed. Its a natural pesticide. Which could possible mean the pleasure of smoking tobacco could be reduced to nothing more than a harmless vice. I’ve seen Doctors who smoked.

EricKim
    EricKim
    Participant

It certainly does, thank you for that. As the beef at the store is only that color because its sprayed. I don’t think its fresh food.

Amy93
    Amy93
    Participant

well if you go to a fresh food store like wholefoods, they are fresh. You can tell because when you eat it, it tastes slightly different.

Not sure if they have Stop N Shop near you in the US, but I have tried their meats too, and the organic ones are good quality.

Steve
    steve williams
    Participant

yes some do spray but not all of them and you can easily tell from the taste. It takes some experimenting but there are small communities being formed for grass fed animals of all kinds, and for cheaper than you would think.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.