Can we eat Pork?

Home Forum Discuss and Talk Alternative Medicine Can we eat Pork?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by EricKim EricKim 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    EricKim
    EricKim
    Participant

The Kimchi soup recipe calls for a lot of porm… I could subsitute beef. But thats not what the recipe calls for. Pork is good. Also we throw away a lot of pork…odd. I ate cooked pork at the bar b que yesterday..

Admin
    Z
    Keymaster

Yeah pork is fine, just be careful, if you arent exercising enough, then less fatty meats are better. Thats why lean protein like lean beef is ideal in many situations (but this too can vary).

Arif
    Arif

I know Korean’s love their pork dishes and they are probably one of the most healthy populations on average. But it would depend on how much you are eating, in what form, what dish etc.

Blackdragon2000
    BlackDragon
    Participant

The salty flavour must help with stimulating kidney energy. But its quite fatty too.

EricKim
    EricKim
    Participant

Yeah Pork is water element. I think that’s why it has so much fat. I was amazed the cheap Pork cuts had marbling far surpassing expensive the expensive beef cuts…it looked like wagyu beef cuts.

EricKim
    EricKim
    Participant

Yeah that’s true I’ve heard bad stories of people not doing enough chi kung exercise and badly damaging one self. Not just weight gain.. But badly damaging till the point of becoming crippled. Just like how if you take a starving near to death person from ashwhisct nazi camp…start feeding them…they die! Your body has to be able to handle the heat of your tea. Fat is actually. Powerful solvent. Which is why it is mixed with herbs to extract the ingredients. Like cannabinoid rich can abutter. I think if your circulation in meridians is all dammed up…the water can’t flow. And might forcefully blow it open… Of course we are talking powerful daoist TCM mediences.I think I’m correct. Fat is actually a powerful medience. Omega 3 pills can replace…anti anxiety drugs. Please correct me if I’m wrong. As a lot of this is theory.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.