Can cannabis cure cancer? or CBD oil?

Home Forum Discuss and Talk Alternative Medicine Can cannabis cure cancer? or CBD oil?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Farahbade farahbade 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Arif
    Arif

Hi guys,

New poster, but have been lurking in the forums for a while. I wanted to know what your views are on cancer and cbd oil, and if it really works for helping cancer patients, and curing them, as some websites seem to claim.

I am just merely curious as there is a lot of information for and against this from what I have seen. Would you use it as part of treatment?

Wood-Usra
    Wood-Usra

I don’t know about cannabis, but i know cbd oil helps the inflammation part..

Yale
    yale
    Participant

They are both the same, just one is the whole plant, the other is a specific oil extracted from it.

I doubt the plant alone can cure cancer. Its those stupid facebook posts that lie about it, showing a weed plant and saying this cures cancer. I’m no scientist, but i know the body is much more complex, and so is the disease itself.

Admin
    Z
    Keymaster

cannabis can surely help with pain relief and inflammation that happens when doing chemotherapy. I know someone whose family member was terminally ill, and they took CBD oil and spent thousands on it from a certain website.

It was sad to see when people put all their hopes in one thing, but you can’t blame them for trying if they are diagnosed terminal.

Our approach would be to do whatever it takes – including the chemotherapy if the western doctor advises this, and also support the body (organs) from the chemo as well. But I won’t say more than this unless I see the patient themself.

Terry
    Terry

I always thought thats why they legalized it. Interesting thread.

ArmandDrash
    ArmandDrash
    Participant

Indeed it can support, but obviously curing something is very complicated in cases like cancer and such. As a pain relief, it can help a lot, and this also supports getting better as the less difficult it is for the body, in terms of pain, the easier it can heal itself.

Arif
    Arif

thank you for the responses. Yes I also thought that. I guess holistic view always wins even here.

Wood-Usra
    Wood-Usra

yes it does, its the most sensible one after all.

DBLMT
    DBLMT
    Participant

I doubt CBD oil can do anything, or cannabis for any or most diseases. Its ridiculous how some people promote something just because they like it.

Admin
    Z
    Keymaster

Well it helps inflammation, and that’s why it has been legalized for medical purposes in many countries. but i know what you mean about it being overly hyped as a cure, which it shouldn’t be.

CAILYN
    CAILYN
    Participant

i don’t think it can at all. but maybe for pain relief it’s okay.

Farahbade
    farahbade

No it won’t cure but it will help with inflammation.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.