can acupuncture help with liver problems? toxicity?

Home Forum Discuss and Talk Alternative Medicine can acupuncture help with liver problems? toxicity?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by EricKim EricKim 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Aaronwex
    Aaronwex
    Participant

Hey guys,

Just wondering if acupuncture or other natural methods can help liver detox?

I am trying to find effective ways to do this. Please help and refer doctors or acupuncturists if you know any in London.

Idra
    Idra

It can help with detox issues. Is there a specific reason you are considering doing this? do you have any pre existing conditions?

A lot needs to be looked at before someone can recommend something right away.

Kai
    Kai

You can definitely go to an acupuncturist for that, or just change diet accordingly. Take some diluted organic vinegar (very small amount) but not apple cider (as it can damage) after meals.

Williamcem
    Williamcem

Liver toxicity can be targeted by two methods, one energetic (emotional) and one chemical (physical).

You can help using chemical methods, which involve using food items in a certain way, to create a drug like effect, to flush the liver – some include fasting, but from my personal experience, using an organic fruit based vinegar like the above commenter mentioned.

This should help a lot in just ten to fifteen days.

EricKim
    EricKim
    Participant

The irony of it. I love how people recommend ACV for hangover.

Its like hey I’m sick from drinking a bunch of cocaine.

Then you are recommended a bunch of rottened coca leaves.

Thats all ACV is. It says apple cider on the label. Its just spoiled apple cider.

ITs what happens when bacteria infects wine if wine is left exposed to oxygen to long.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.